The 8th Annual Clinton Half Marathon will be held on Sunday, September 9, 2018. Touted as one of the best races in the area, REGISTER TODAY!
Located in scenic Clinton, Iowa, runners can choose a race distance of 5k, 10k, Half Marathon, of Half Marathon Relay. The race starts along 5th Avenue South in Historic Downtown Clinton, quickly traversing Riverfront Drive, paralleling the mighty Mississippi, with challenging hill climbs leading to Eagle Point Park's majestic overlook of the widest part of the Mississippi River! This is one of the most exciting racing experiences of the season!
- NEW COURSES….maps coming soon!
- NEW START/FINISH on 200 block of 5th Avenue South….you asked for it! Cheer along your friends, and not miss the medals presentations! Enjoy Hy-Vee Post Race Party…while cheering on the finishers!
- HALF MARATHON RELAY…grab a 3-person team (at least one member of opposite sex) and get registered today!
- PACKET PICK UP PARTY…Saturday, September 8, 2018 from 5-8pm on the 200 block
- of 5th Avenue South. In partnership with the Downtown Clinton Alliance. Music, beverages, kids fun run, food vendors.
- KIDS FUN RUN…Saturday, September 8, 2018 5:30 p.m. Registration opens at 5:00 p.m. Kids PreK-5th grades. $5 entry fee. T-shirt and swag bag for first 100 registered. Registration forms at event.
- See below poster for more details…
RUN FOR A REASON!
YWCA Clinton has been a strong foundation for our community for over 100 years. Our programs are designed to serve everyone from the single parent that needs assistance to send their child to preschool, to the family that has become homeless and feels like they have nowhere to turn.
The members of our community need our help to ensure that YWCA Clinton is able to lend a helping hand to all those that seek one. We ask that you consider raising funds for YWCA Clinton while you train for the race. This is your opportunity to use your passion for running to do something great!
As an added bonus, everyone who raises at least $250 for YWCA Clinton will receive a FREE entry into the 2019 Clinton Half Marathon, 10K or 5K.
We're pleased to announce that the Healthiest State Initiative has endorsed the Clinton Half Marathon, 10K and 5K Run/Walk!