The Clinton Half Marathon executive committee, led by race director Jesse Lawson, share a strong passion for running, fitness, and the community they live in. From Ironman triathletes, to marathoners and ultra marathoners, we bring many years of racing experience together to provide a high quality racing event.
Race for a Cause!
The Clinton Half Marathon is proud to support YWCA Clinton. Proceeds from the race benefit YWCA Clinton– giving a voice to the voiceless and making a difference in the lives of so many! We thank you for your support.
Proceeds from the race benefit the following programs:
- Housing support for individuals and families
- Rapid Re-Housing for homeless men, women, and children
- Homelessness prevention for individuals and families
- Extended-Care Childcare for working families
- Childcare and Preschool at 2 locations
- Senior health & social programs
- Health & Wellness programs
- After School & Summer Camp programs
- Worthy Child Memberships
- And so much more!
Visit YWCA Clinton’s Volunteer page to learn more ways you can help.