If you are currently experiencing homelessness…
Are you currently in:
- A shelter
- The streets
- Your car
- A tent
- A place not suitable for humans
If so, call the Homeless Hotline at 833-849-8976
for access to homeless services in Clinton and Jackson Counties.
If you need an emergency shelter, please contact the following:
- Men’s Shelter: 563-242-9016 (Victory Center, Clinton, IA)
- Women’s Shelter: 563-242-1744 (Victory Center, Clinton, IA)
- Domestic Violence Victims Shelter: 866-921-3354
If you are NOT CURRENTLY EXPERIENCING HOMELESSNESS, but are in danger of becoming homeless in the next 14 days…
Please do one of the following:
- Download a YWCA Housing Services application to print and submit in the dropbox inside the YWCA Empowerment Center door. OR..
- Complete and submit the online form below.
Once the completed application has been received, a YWCA Case Worker will contact you.
- or fill out the following application -