the joy of giving!
Make a difference in someone's life today...
Donate to the YWCA
Your contributions help to provide the foundation for the future.
Invest in the YWCA and the programs we provide for our community.
Opportunities for Giving
The YWCA is grateful to have the support of area businesses, industry, and individuals who donate to the YWCA in support of the programs and services we offer to our community. We thank you for considering the YWCA in your circle of giving!
The YWCA is a tax-exempt, non-profit organization under Section 501(c) (3) of the Internal Revenue Code. Contributions to the YWCA Clinton are tax-deductible as provided by the Federal
Internal Revenue Code.
How can I contribute to the YWCA?
- Personal Donation - Direct donations to the YWCA current operating budget benefit the unique programs and services of the YWCA Children's Center, Youth Department, Health and Wellness, and the Domestic Violence/Sexual Assault Resource Center.
- YWCA Supporting Member - A supporting member contributes $100 or more to support the mission of the YWCA. >>Learn more
To learn more about contributing to the YWCA, please contact the YWCA Financial Development Director at 563-242-2110 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Event Sponsorship - The YWCA Woman of Achievement Awards, Art Under the Stars Art Auction, Halloween House of Wonders, and Take Back the Night are just a few of the events the YWCA provides each year. Our sponsors provide their financial support and help to defray the costs associated with offering these events to our community. Click here for a list of Upcoming Events.
- Endowment Gifts - The YWCA Endowment Fund insures that the YWCA will be able to meet the needs of women and their families both now and in the future. Contributions may be made using any of the following methods: Memorials, Securities and Real Estate Gifts, Life Insurance Policies, Retirement Programs, Gift by Will, Gift by Trust
Endow Iowa Tax Credit of 25%
The State of Iowa provides a unique opportunity for individuals as well as businesses that have a tax liability in Iowa. The Endow Iowa Tax Credit of 25%
creates an additional savings to the taxpayer when making a contribution to a nonprofit organization, such as the YWCA, through a qualified Community Foundation.
Donors wishing to contribute to Clinton area organizations have this opportunity through the River Bluff Foundation, an affiliate of the Community Foundation of the Great River Bend located in the Quad Cities. The River Bluff Community Foundation is a charitable foundation created by and for the citizens located in eastern Clinton County, IA, and Whiteside County, IL. They help donors make a positive, local impact by offering a variety of giving tools to help people achieve their charitable giving goals and do good work that lasts forever in our communities. Through the River Bluff Foundation, you may make a contribution to the YWCA Endowment Fund.
For questions regarding the River Bluff Community Foundation, please contact Carol Machael, River Bluff Foundation President at 563-243-7773 or 563-357-7537 or by mail at Box 1152, Clinton, IA, 52732.
Additional information regarding Community Foundations can be found at www.cfgrb.org/river.bluff/.
Please contact your attorney, banker, trust officer or tax adviser to set up the method of planned giving that is best for your situation.
Use the donation form below
Tax deductible contributions may be mailed to:
c/o Financial Development Director
317 7th Avenue South Clinton, Iowa 52732
Phone: 563-242-2110 Fax: 563-244-8341
Online donations may be made using the button below:
Our Special Thanks!
businesses and individuals have generously contributed to the YWCA.
Their financial help supports the mission work of the YWCA and allows
our programs and services to be affordable to all. Please see the YWCA Annual report below for a listing of donors, annual givers, and supporting members of the YWCA. We sincerely thank each and every one of them for their generosity!
- YWCA Supporting Members are
special friends of the YWCA who contribute $100 or more to support the mission of
Supporting Members have the privileges of Basic YWCA Members. They
receive basic member privileges and pay basic member reduced rates for classes
and special programs.
Supporting Members are recognized for their support at special supporting
member events during the year.
Supporting Members are crucial to your YW's future as their
contributions help assure that the YWCA will be an alive and viable
organization serving women and their families for many years to come!
You may become a YWCA Supporting Member by making a donation today. Please make a "Supporting Member"
notation with your contribution.
it is our hope that you always see the YWCA as an organization whose mission is aligned with your own, promoting peace, justice, freedom, and dignity for all.