Opportunities for Giving
Make a Difference in Somebody's Life Today!
The YWCA is grateful to have the support of area businesses, industry, and individuals who donate to the YWCA in support of the programs and services we offer to our community. We thank you for considering the YWCA in your circle of giving!
The YWCA is a tax-exempt, non-profit organization under Section 501(c) (3) of the Internal Revenue Code. Contributions to the YWCA Clinton are tax-deductible as provided by the Federal Internal Revenue Code.
- Donations – Direct donations to the YWCA current operating budget benefit the unique programs and services of the YWCA Children's Center, Youth Department, Health and Wellness, and Empowerment Center which offers Rapid Rehousing and Homelessness Prevention services to families and individuals experiencing homelessness.
- Splash Sponsor Campaign-Help keep our pool vibrant and sustainable by becoming a Splash Sponsor! Funds raised go towards maintaining the community's only indoor pool that's used by community members for everything from water therapy to fitness classes and swim lessons to lap swimming. Donate now.
- Event Sponsorship – The YWCA Woman of Achievement Awards, YWCA Splash for Cash Duck Drawing Event, and monthly senior-friendly YWCA 50+ programming are just a few of the events the YWCA provides each year. Our sponsors provide their financial support and help to defray the costs associated with offering these events to our community. Click here for a list of Upcoming Events.
- Endowment Gifts – The YWCA Endowment Fund insures that the YWCA will be able to meet the needs of women and their families both now and in the future.
- Gifts of Grain contact us at 563-242-2110 for more details.
- Contributions may be made using any of the following methods: Memorials, Securities and Real Estate Gifts, Life Insurance Policies, Retirement Programs, Gift by Will, Gift by Trust.
- AmazonSmile Program – If you shop at Amazon.com, here is an easy way for you to contribute to the YWCA every time you make a purchase. Simply sign up for their AmazonSmile Program* and Amazon will donate 0.5% of your total purchase to the YWCA. Your purchase price is not affected, and there's nothing more for you to do…it's really that simple!
YWCA Supporting Members Visionary Club
- YWCA Supporting Members Visionary Club are special friends of the YWCA who contribute $100 or more to support the mission of the YWCA.
- YWCA Supporting Members Visionary Club are recognized for their support at special supporting member events during the year.
- YWCA Supporting Members Visionary Club are crucial to your YW's future as their contributions help assure that YWCA Clinton will be an alive and viable organization serving women and their families for many years to come!
For more information about our Supporting Members Visionary Club, contact YWCA Development Director at 563-242-2110 or at email@example.com.
You may become a YWCA Supporting Member by making a donation today. You may mail a check to YWCA Clinton, 317 7th Avenue S., Clinton, IA 52732. When filling out your check, please be certain to note “Supporting Member" on the memo line. Thank you!
Endow Iowa Tax Credit of 25%
The State of Iowa provides a unique opportunity for individuals as well as businesses that have a tax liability in Iowa. The Endow Iowa Tax Credit of 25% creates an additional savings to the taxpayer when making a contribution to a nonprofit organization, such as the YWCA, through a qualified Community Foundation.
Donors wishing to contribute to Clinton area organizations have this opportunity through the River Bluff Foundation, an affiliate of the Community Foundation of the Great River Bend located in the Quad Cities. The River Bluff Community Foundation is a charitable foundation created by and for the citizens located in eastern Clinton County, IA, and Whiteside County, IL. They help donors make a positive, local impact by offering a variety of giving tools to help people achieve their charitable giving goals and do good work that lasts forever in our communities. Through the River Bluff Foundation, you may make a contribution to the YWCA Endowment Fund.
For questions regarding the River Bluff Community Foundation, please contact Carol Machael, River Bluff Foundation President at 563-243-7773 or 563-357-7537 or by mail at Box 1152, Clinton, IA, 52732.
Additional information regarding Community Foundations can be found at www.cfgrb.org/river.bluff/.
To learn more about contributing to the YWCA, please contact the YWCA Development Director at 563-242-2110 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please contact your attorney, banker, trust officer or tax adviser to set up the method of planned giving that is best for your situation.